A Breath of Fresh Air

Glimpse the Living God.

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Monday, February 28, 2011

Identity

God: I AM

World: You are crazy

You are narrow

You are loss

You are fearful

You are a coward

God: I am holy

I am love

I am justice

I am righteousness

Me: I am crazy

I am sinful

I am ashamed

God: I am glory

I am truth

I am the way

World: You are bitter

You are a liar

You are boastful

You are hateful

Me: I am selfish

I am rude

I am hateful

Am I forgiven?

God: I am mercy

I am peace

I am joy

You are forgiven

Me: I am useless

God: I am necessary

God: I am light

Me: I can see

World: You are stupid

You are ugly

Me: I am stupid

I am ugly

World: Not good enough

Me: Not good at all

I messed up

I did that

I liked it

God: I know

I am healing

I am forgiving

I am mighty

I am enough

Me: Am I pleasing?

God: You please me

Me: Who are you?

God: I AM

Me: Who am I?

God: Salt, light

You are righteous

Me: I am righteous?

God: You are holy

Me: I am holy?

God: You are my beautiful creation

You are…

Me: Because of You

I am

In Christ

I am…


John 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Only when I come to the end of myself can I find Him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i want to use that one day please.....

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home