A Breath of Fresh Air

Glimpse the Living God.

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Monday, January 17, 2011

Another Lifetime

Just two days ago, I was checking my e-mail like always, when I saw that someone had posted a comment to this blog. I clicked on the link and it popped right up. I had completely forgotten that it existed! As I read through all the posts, I actually ministered to myself. What passion I had back then!

What an amazing God thing to bring me back here. The last time I posted to this blog was two lifetimes ago. Namely, Selah's and Miles' lifetimes ago. I've lost so much of myself in becoming a mother. I feel like the rebirth of this blog is the Lord whispering, "Don't forget who you are".

My kids are 3.5 and 16mos so I'm not ready to jump all the way back into my writing life, but I would like to commit to posting once a week. I'm not sure how my new posts will compare to the firecracker that posted years ago, but I'll give what I've got.

Thank you, Sharing Shadymont for posting your comment! God has used you to breathe life back into me.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Big Hugger said...

One post a day, week or year doesn't dictate if you are or are not a writer...you've been living through what will be undoubtedly your best writings yet...and I can't wait to read all about it!

And, you are still a firecracker Jen! :-)

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home