A Breath of Fresh Air

Glimpse the Living God.

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Monday, December 31, 2012

Hi Perfect, I'm Imperfect. So glad to meet you!

I'm an imperfect girl in an imperfect world doing the best that I can.
There's a perfect creator who thinks I'm amazing and made me a part of His plan.
He called me a friend even though I have sinned. Doing the same stupid again and agian and again.
The slate is wiped clean, victory seen in the pages of scripture it's true.
When he calls, will you answer? When he asks will you dance? Or 
are you happy with the way things have been?

Since then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. (Colossians 3:1-4)


Reading Judges in January

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home