A Breath of Fresh Air

Glimpse the Living God.

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

All I Know

God is real.
Jesus Christ lived - God in the flesh.
He died in my place so that I may live.
He loved me before I even knew Him.
He loved me after I met Him.
He loved me as I slapped Him with my words and spit in His face with my actions.
He rose from the dead.
He loved me when I couldn't love Him back.
He loved me when I wouldn't love Him back.
The Bible is the living, breathing Word of God.
It changed my life.
I am a new creation.
The Holy Spirit lives inside me - God in the Spirit
He guides me with His still, small voice.
He is performing daily, intricate surgery on my heart so that I may be transformed into the likeness of Christ.
So that I may love others though I may not know them.
Love those who can't love me back.
Love those who won't love me back.
My purpose in life is to love the Lord my God with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength; and to love my neighbor as I love myself.
I have peace that passes all understanding
I have unspeakable joy - even in the midst of sorrow.
God is real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home